Sperm Taste – 10 Simple Tips For Better Tasting Semen
Sperm taste is affected by everything you eat, as are all secretions from your body.
It is a fact that your own sperms taste can be improved plus making your semen taste better, can be achieved with a few simple diet adjustments.
Diet has A major influence upon sperm taste as it’s a release from the body like any other.
Just as your sweat can smell highly after eating a heavily spiced meal your sperm will also reveal the spices in its taste.
The make up of sperm
Semen is made up of 90 percent (90%) seminal fluids which includes fructose (sugar) protein, and numerous trace minerals and nutrients.
The PH LEVEL of semen is 7 plus scientifically neutral, yet it likes slightly acidic. Let’s take a look at the specific ingredients of semen.
A male’s ejaculate is actually only 1% semen.
The rest is composed of various protein, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, plus water. All the extras are usually what protect, feeds, fuels the particular sperm in its journey.
As you can view in terms of semen’s composition, it’s pretty obvious that what you eat can make it taste better or worse!
Getting a sweeter taste
With sperm flavor, the aim is to make it taste sweeter.
All men have a semen flavor that is exclusive to them, but the main complaint on sperm taste is generally always the same:
It tastes sour or salty; let’s look at steps to make semen taste sweeter
10 Tips regarding better semen taste
Here then are usually 10 simple do’s and don’ts to improve the taste of your sperm plus make your semen taste better plus sweeter:
1. Cut out alcoholic beverages, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they’re all pollutants.
2. Drink lots of water 1 – two liters a day to flush out entire body toxins.
3. Fruit get lots each day and sweeten your semen taste
Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good options. These fruits are high in organic sugars and offset the sour taste.
4. Eat plenty of veggies which are generally good for improving sperm flavor.
5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting ejaculation there are vegetables to avoid:
Any veggies from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
5. Cut red meat consumption this really is one pf the main offenders with regards to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and parmesan cheese also make sperm taste saline.
Make sure when you eat necessary protein you get good quality lean protein for example chicken and turkey.
Fish will be claimed by some to be a great offender in terms of taste, but this specific seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects prior to cutting it out, fish is a main issue with a healthy diet, so don’t cut it away!
6. Avoid heavy spices for example Garlic and onions, they’re huge offenders when it comes to sperm taste, since they have a high sulfur content.
7. Do not buy products that claim to choose your semen taste better there is no evidence they work.
Your semen can be designed to taste better by overall changes in lifestyle and diet, it’s a complex formula and a great healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are very recommended for sweeter semen flavor, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lime are particularly recommended for making semen flavor sweeter.
10. Avoid junk food, they may loaded with chemicals and preservatives that will pollute your body and your semen’s flavor.
Try and eat food “from the earth” we. e. as naturally as possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are needed for healthy ejaculation and can make the taste better.
Finally, solid smelling semen may indicate contamination, so if your semen taste won’t change when you change your diet, you should think about a visit to the doctor.
Your goal with your diet is to eat one which helps your overall health and the above suggestions will not only make your semen taste better additionally, you will feel fitter and healthier too.
Keep in mind that you can eat a number of the foods we don’t recommend regarding sperm taste.
You can enjoy steak and the occasional spiced curry merely keep in mind the following when considering sperm flavor:
What you put into your body will take between 12 and 24 hrs to secrete out and you should basically keep this in mind before eating and choosing whether you want a better sperm flavor on that particular day or not!